Aloe Vera has amazing healing properties and is known for centuries as plant of immortality.
Aloe Vera has 200 biologically active: vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides and minerals that stimulate nutrient absorption.
Here are some :
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, folic acid and choline.
- Also B12, a vitamin that vegans can’t consume in high quantities .
- Minerals: calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, potassium, sodium and copper.
Amylase and lipase used to break down fat and sugar molecules.
Read This Is The Best Natural Laxative To Clear All The “Stuck Poop” In Your Intestines…You Will Lose 3 Kg In 1 Day
The salicylic acid fight inflammation and makes human body to function properly.
BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA
- Heals wounds
- Boosts the immunity
- Regulates the blood sugar
- Strengthens the urinary tract performance
- Helps with reducing heartburn and indigestion
- Improves the heart’s work and the blood’s quality
- Keeps the gums healthy
- Prevents digestive disorders such as bloating, constipation, IBS and colitis, and soothes the stomach
- Encourages the production of white blood cells
- Diminishes the risk for arthritis inflammation
- Treats acne and eczema
- Hydrates the skin
- Reduces rashes, boils, and other skin irregularities
- Helps burns heal
- Fills in wrinkles
HOW TO PREPARE AND USE ALOE GEL
- A clean cutting board
- A sharp filleting knife
- An aloe plant
- A clean plate
- A clean cotton towel
- A sterile glass jar
- Fresh lemon juice
- A food processor (optional)